29 Dec Ladies Bespoke
We specialise in ladies bespoke and made to measure tailoring. We have created patterns and designs to produce elegant, feminine and empowering garments for top female bankers, barristers and business women.
Head Tailoress and Design consultant Sarah Grieves is an important member of the roomten team, she has over 20 years’ experience of designing and making bespoke women’s suits and dresses! Sarah says
“The challenge is two fold, firstly we have to understand and work out what the customer wants and then we have to make the garment fit a ladies beautiful and varied curves! It’s harder than it sounds but we strive for perfection!”[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Made to Measure Business Suit from £699
The Classic Shift Dress
roomten’s classic shift has been designed for someone who wants to look professional but maintain a level of femininity. The dress is made for you, to fit your body and your style.
Here are just some of your choices, just tell us what you want.
- Fabric & Lining
- Sleeves – None, cap, short, medium and full length
- Neck line Shape, Style & Depth
- Armhole – Shape & Size
All our dresses are bespoke and made by our in-house dress makers.
- Choose fabrics and design
- Interim fitting – We will make a rough basted outline of your dress, you can then confirm length of dress, length of sleeves, neck shape and fit.
- Your dress is made but we need to check it fits perfectly.
- Final fitting (if needed) and collection.
We also do many other styles, shapes and fit, just ask for more information…
Bespoke Shift Dress from £699