29 Jan New City Office
68 LOMBARD STREET, THE CITY, EC3V 9LJ
Our new London office is ideally placed in the heart of the City, only 200 yards from the Bank underground it couldn’t be easier to get to.
“Our new City office combined with our Savile Row fitting rooms now means we comfortably cover central London and the Home Counties. With a wealth of experience in tailoring and fashion, we believe we provide the best service, great clothes and outstanding tailoring. Our experienced staff are not only tailors, but designers and innovators who are constantly searching for more ways to make the perfect garment!”
Improved Opening Hours – The new City office is now staffed 5 days a week , Monday – Friday, 10.00 am – 7.00 pm or simply tell us when you would like to come in for an appointment.
Easy Access – 200 Yards from Bank underground
Great Value – roomten believe in dispelling the myth that quality comes at a heavy price, we believe high end tailoring should be accessible to all.
Improved Lead Times – We’ve increased our production capability and now offer different service levels so you can have your suit when you need it! Express Service, your suit can be made in 2 weeks (at an extra cost). Quick Service, your suit will be made using our stock fabrics in 3-4 weeks (no extra cost). Standard Service, your suit will be ready in 5-6 weeks.
Alterations – As part of our new and improved service we can now carry out alterations on your suits in just 48 hours!
ROOMTEN – SIMPLY THE BEST MADE TO MEASURE AND BESPOKE SUITS AND SERVICE IN LONDON!
- Great Value – Savile Row Tailoring but not Savile prices! We dispel the myth that quality comes at a heavy price, we believe high end tailoring should be accessible to all.
- Unparalleled Choice – Over 6000 fabrics and unlimited design options, you will be spoilt for choice. roomten’s extensive range of carefully chosen fabrics are sourced from the finest British and Italian mills. We love a blend of classic design with a contemporary twist but its your suit and your choice, so simply tell us what you want!
- Personal Tailoring Service – Your personal roomten tailor will advise and help you with cloth choices, suit design and look after you every step of the way, our service is second to none. Our suits offer a modern British cut, are made using age old hand techniques and are delivered with a personal touch
- Your Unique Pattern – All of our suits start with creating a unique pattern based on your measurements and required fit. Your pattern is retained making it very easy and simple for your future orders.
- Quality – The quality of our made to measure and bespoke suits is at the heart of everything we do. Suits are made in roomten’s work rooms using a combination of age old hand techniques and modern technology, delivered with a personal touch.
- Knowledge & Experience – Our experienced staff are not only tailors, but designers and innovators who are constantly searching for more ways to make the perfect garment!