New Business Wardrobe Package 2
2 X 2 Piece Made to Measure Suit with Extra Trousers or Waistcoat – An extra pair of trousers is recommended for a work suit and will more than double the life of the suit. However if you prefer you can choose a waistcoat instead of the extra trousers. Your choice!
We have chosen 2 ranges of fabrics for this offer, firstly the finest British Worsted’s, designed for functionality and durability whilst still looking stylish. Weight is 370gm 100%wool. Secondly, a range of medium weight 280gm fabrics with a wider range of colours and designs
5 x Made to Measure Shirts – Quality and durability are paramount in a business shirt. roomten have a range of fabrics especially designed with the work place in mind, 100% cottons, the heavier the weight the more durable (125gm to 160gm is ideal).
Please note only certain fabrics apply for this offer.
Business Suit – What to Consider
We believe a well made suit is an essential part of the businessman’s wardrobe and says a lot about the wearer. It reflects the professionalism, good taste and an expression of personal style.
There are several elements to consider when choosing a business suit, the quality and practicality of the cloth, the style, cut and fit, and of course a price to suit your budget.
Quality – We adhere to Savile Row tailoring standards whilst also using the best that modern technology can provide. The combination of machine and hand finishing gives a clean and stylish look which can easily be repeated for your next order
Cloth – We recommend British Worsted’s from a mill in Huddersfield, designed for functionality and durability whilst still looking stylish. Weight is 370gm 100%wool, this fabric is ideal
It’s not just the colour and pattern of your suit that you need to think about. Business suits endure a great deal of wear and tear, be it jostling with the crowds on the daily commute or sitting for hours in an airport lounge and plane; hot footing it after a cab, or working a 12 hour day across boardrooms, client meetings, desk tasks, and park lunches.
Style & Cut – Unique Pattern – We cut a unique paper pattern for all of our customers. Our initial detailed fitting, which includes over 50 measurements, will ensure we deliver a great fitting suit, made to fit your body and made to suit your style!
Simply The Best made to measure and bespoke suits and service in London!
- Great Value – Savile Row Tailoring but not Savile prices! We dispel the myth that quality comes at a heavy price, we believe high end tailoring should be accessible to all.
- Unparalleled Choice – Over 6000 fabrics and unlimited design options, you will be spoilt for choice. roomten’s extensive range of carefully chosen fabrics are sourced from the finest British and Italian mills. We love a blend of classic design with a contemporary twist but its your suit and your choice, so simply tell us what you want!
- Personal Tailoring Service – Your personal roomten tailor will advise and help you with cloth choices, suit design and look after you every step of the way, our service is second to none. Our suits offer a modern British cut, are made using age old hand techniques and are delivered with a personal touch
- Your Unique Pattern – All of our suits start with creating a unique pattern based on your measurements and required fit. Your pattern is retained making it very easy and simple for your future orders.
- Quality – The quality of our made to measure and bespoke suits is at the heart of everything we do. Suits are made in roomten’s work rooms using a combination of age old hand techniques and modern technology, delivered with a personal touch.
Here at roomten we provide only the best fabrics for our customers, these are sourced from the UK and Italy. When choosing your fabric you need to consider the following:
- What is the suit for? – Work, event or evening?
- Where will the suit be worn? Work, hot or cold climates, etc.
- Weight – Light 230-260gm – Medium 280-340gm – Heavy 370gm+
- Design – Plain, stripe, check or something different?
- Colour – what colours work for you?
- Body shape – Tall, short, slim or fuller figure?
- Budget – Good fabrics don’t have to be expensive.
Once we know the answer to at least some of these questions we can recommend a range of fabrics to suit your needs and taste. If you want a great looking work suit that is durable we won’t recommend a fine light weight Italian cloth. But if you need a smart casual jacket for trips abroad then some of our Italian fabrics will fit the bill!