Here at roomten we provide only the best fabrics for our customers, these are sourced from the UK and Italy. When choosing your fabric you need to consider the following:
- What is the suit for? – Work, event, winter or summer?
- Where will the suit be worn? Work, commuting, going out, hot or cold climates, etc.
- Weight – Light 230-260gm – Medium 280-340gm – Heavy 370gm+
- Design – Plain, stripe, check or something different?
- What will you wear it with?
- Colour – what colours work for you?
- Body shape – Tall, short, slim or fuller figure?
- Budget – Good fabrics don’t have to be expensive.
Once we know the answer to at least some of these questions we can recommend a range of fabrics to suit your needs and taste. If you want a great looking made to measure suits London that is durable we won’t recommend a fine light weight Italian cloth. But if you need a smart casual jacket for trips abroad then some of our Italian fabrics will fit the bill!